Tuesday 19 November 2013

Survey Questions Draft

These will be the draft questions for when I create my survey to identify what my audience would expect from my film, this will be me conducting primary research to apply to my script. The questions need to be generated for a close in-depth analysis of how the script and film should be laid out and what to be expected.

Draft Questions
  1. What, in your own opinion, are main key factors for an action and crime film and why?
  2. Would a bank robbery be a smart way to open the film as it pans out?
  3. The film would be set in the late 1940's - 1950's, who would be ideal actors for main roles out of these already selected?
  4. In your opinion, would you prefer the characters being highlighted or their actions?
  5. Is language a huge part of an action film, is it needed?
  6. "http://asmediascarratt.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/intertextuality.html" After reading the simple plot analysis, is this good enough for an opening scene? If any, what would you change?

No comments:

Post a Comment